The college is successful in spreading higher education in a remote rural economically backward region. The college provides a sustainable and accessible environment where we support and encourage student possibilities with an aim to reach out to students from minority communities, scheduled castes and tribes and students with special needs. The college is motivated to fulfill the dreams and aspirations on higher education of young students through inculcating knowledge and skills for future education and employment.
The college subscribe to the following mission to accomplish the vision of the college -
1. Socio-economic independence with special emphasis on the education of the girls.
2. Encouraging and enlightening the students for excellence in higher education and to seek employment.
3. Achievement of all round development of the will power, emotion and cognition of the students through curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities of the college.
4. Reaching the unreached in social, intellectual, moral and cultural facets.
5. Encouraging the students to develop in non-core options and entrepreneurial skills.
6. Resource mobilization and generation of employment opportunities for the students and ex-students.
1. To provide platform for realizing inherent talent.
2. To infuse integrated and academic core values.
3. To make the institution a centre of excellence.
4. To empower students with leadership.
5. Thus are major thrust areas are - ✔ a) Continuation ✔ b) Competition ✔ c) Cooperation ✔ d) Renovation ✔ e) Initiation